In-Person Services Resume May 7, 2021
Note – Service will begin at 7:00 PM
Seating will be limited to permissible capacity.
Guidelines subject to modification as conditions change.
- Masks must be worn when entering the building and at all times while in the building.
- Temperature will be taken at the door. Persons with a temperature of 100.4o F or over will not be allowed to enter.
- Please do not enter if you are unwell or experiencing: fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed in several areas.
- Prayer books (Siddurim) will be handed out at the entry to the sanctuary. After services people will put their books on a designated cart. The books will be stored for at least two weeks between uses.
- Distance must be maintained between worshipers. People in the same household May sit together, as may those who are fully vaccinated (at least two weeks after last vaccination. Pews will be marked to encourage proper distancing.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, we ask that congregants refrain from singing or responsive reading. The Torah will not be carried through the sanctuary. For those saying Kaddish, please stand at your seat and follow the Kaddish silently in prayer book (siddur) as the Kaddish is read.
- Rabbi Mark will make Kiddish from the bimah. At the conclusion of services, participants will be provided with pre-packaged challah and grape juice to take home. Food and drink may not be consumed on the premises.