In-Person Services Have Resumed
Note – Service will begin at 7:00 PM
Guidelines subject to modification as conditions change.
- For those not fully vaccinated, masks must be worn when entering the building and at all times while in the building.
- Please do not enter if you are unwell or experiencing: fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed in several areas.
- Prayer books (Siddurim) will be handed out at the entry to the sanctuary. After services people will put their books on a designated cart. The books will be stored for at least two weeks between uses.
- Rabbi Mark will make Kiddish from the bimah. At the conclusion of services, participants will be provided with pre-packaged challah and grape juice to take home. Food and drink may not be consumed on the premises.